NCAAA’s Tops Sports Complex
We are proud to call it home! Since 1986, we have called the fields next to Tops Markets near the corner of Union and George Urban. Owned and partially maintained with support of Maryvale UFSD as well as a partnership with New Era Baseball, our diamonds have improved vastly over the last 3 seasons.
We are located at 3865 Union Road (next to Tops), Cheektowaga, NY 14225 (map), and welcome both new families who join, visitors who come to watch our athletes enjoy their sport, and travel teams coming to visit our complex.
We have a fully operational Concessions Stand, open for all regularly scheduled weekday games, and on Picture and Parade Saturday. We serve cold drinks, pizza, standard grill items, popcorn, candy, and more!
Diamonds and Parking
- For Diamond 1 (T-Ball and Softball), it is generally best to park around Tops.
- For Diamond 2, (10U Baseball) it is generally best to park around Tops.
- For Diamond 3, (13U Baseball) it is generally best to park around Tops.
- For Diamond 4, (Senior Baseball) it is best to park on the gravel lot beyond the concession stand.
- For Diamond 5, (8U Baseball) it is best to park either on the gravel lot, or in the faculty lot at the Maryvale Primary school at 1 Nagel Drive.
- For Diamond 6, (Multipurpose) it is best to park at the faculty lot at the Maryvale Primary school on Nagel.