NCAAA is gearing up for another season of growth with Girls Softball. Cheektowaga is quickly becoming a hotbed of softball talent in Western NY, and we are proud to be a part of that fabric!
- T-Ball: $30 per child
- Softball: $55 per child
- Hardball: $55 per child
- FUNDRAISING DEPOSIT: $75.00 (Per Household)
Add your registration fees + $75 household fundraising deposit to get your total due at registration. If you have more than 1 child a 1 plays T-Ball, the T-Baller will act as the additional child. If all children will be playing T-Ball then the fee will remain $30 per child.
Fund Raising Commitment: (15) ‐ $5.00 Raffle Tickets
Ticket deposit due with registration. Once you have sold your tickets you turn in the stubs and keep the money as reimbursement. Stubs must be returned no later than the Picnic at the end of the year in August. This is when prizes will be drawn.
- April 22: Player Evaluations
- April 25: Player Draft and Coach's Night
- April 29: Dick's Sporting Goods Discount Day CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DICK'S SPORTING GOODS DISCOUNT DAY COUPON!
- May 15: Opening Day
- June 3: Picture and Parade Day
- June 17: NCAAA Day
- June 30: NCAAA at the Bisons
- July 4: Cheektowaga Town Parade
- August 5: End of Season Awards Picnic